IGeN Community
Please sign up or log in before going any further.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IGeN Community
Please sign up or log in before going any further.
IGeN Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats happening with IGeN

Go down

whats happening with IGeN  Empty whats happening with IGeN

Post  IGeN XziLeRaTe Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:33 pm

i will be back on line for good in june i will have a new set of astros a hdpvr and prob get a jtag if there still popular at the tym we will be posting many vids after tht tym all clan matches will get recorded tutorials commentries montages and many more great vids will come your way we will be looking for a good editor hoping it to be ItcHy BoLLoX if he gets good with Vegas if u wud like to be the editor and are experienced let myself or another IGeN member know

we will be hosting Mike Myers lobbies a few nights a week not many ppl play mike myers any more and if they do not always with the correct rules and the way it was played on cod4 when they are on it will be posted on our facebook channel or in the chatbox

many other types of lobbies will be posted like cops and robbers ect or even big fuck around games or snipe lobbies ect many of these will be recorded and put on youtube

if u are a ps3 player and want alot of these things contach IGeN_ItcHy BoLLoX for info

IGeN XziLeRaTe
Owners

Back to top Go down